The stoplight method of analyzing data is a globally recognized way of communicating business information.
Stoplight information systems quickly highlight data based on company performance:
Cause for Concern
Information stoplights give managers a fast, comprehensive overview of business performance.
Within a matter of seconds users can identify and drill down into issues that need their attention most.
-    Central repository for tracking business key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Database for storing company audit findings
Stoplight Solutions: Performance Management System
- Monitors the organization’s performance metrics on a monthly basis
- Performance measures have defined minimum and expected service levels
- Each audit finding is assigned a due date
- Submit your questions, comments, and suggestions
- Drilling down shows measure performance trends over time
Measures that fail to meet the minimum service level
Measures that meet minimum service level, but fail to meet expected level
Findings that are past due
Findings that are due within 60 days
Findings that are due over 60 days
Measures that meet expected service level
Stoplight Solutions: Audit Tracking System
About Stoplight Solutions
- What is Stoplight Solutions?
Stoplight Solutions: Service Catalog
- System for publishing available business services
- Establish and standardize specific service level expectations
- Submit online service requests